How to Donate
Both individuals and organizations can contribute to the CMAA Foundation, and all gifts are fully tax deductible.
Your gift to the CMAA Foundation supports such vital work as:
- ABET accreditation of undergraduate – and soon, masters-level – CM education
- In-depth studies of the key trends and issues
- Promotion of careers in CM
In 2017 and beyond, the Foundation is stepping up its activities still further, with:
- Expanded educational outreach to owners
- A new edition of the watershed FutureFocus report
- A major new public service campaign on behalf of CM
The Foundation’s initiatives are clearly aligned with and support the goals of CMAA and will make a concrete difference to the future of your profession.
You can contribute to the Foundation now in these convenient ways:
Donate directly through CMAA's member portal.
Please make checks payable to "CMAA Foundation" and mail to:
7926 Jones Branch Drive, Suite 800
McLean, VA 22102
With your CMAA membership renewal by checking the box and entering the amount on your dues invoice.
The CMAA Foundation accepts a variety of contributions to strengthen the CM industry’s position in the marketplace, including unrestricted gifts, sponsorships, multi-year pledges and planned giving options. Learn how to make a tax-deductible donation.
Careers in CM
Construction Management as a Career
Download Foundation’s New CM Career Brochure